top of page
Photos by Jeanette Bonnell, excluding Tribe Night Photos.
Fiddle Preacher Tribe Events are about being...a Tribe.
If you are the melody, your fellow tribesters are the harmony. We challenge each other, support each other, and develop our musical superpowers authentically, passionately, together.
Class of Masters - a monthly group class covering a variety of musical subjects
Tribe Nights - a unique musical experience curated by Bronwen or other passionate Tribe Guardians
Jam Recitals - quarterly gatherings based around holidays where we jam, perform, eat, drink and are ridiculously merry!
Tribe members get one free event per month and can use any event as a makeup for a missed lesson. Otherwise, all events are $20.
- Sat, Dec 192438 Kensington Ave S
- Sat, Oct 24Location is TBD
- Sat, Sep 26Location is TBD
- Sat, Aug 22Location is TBD
- Sat, Jul 18Location is TBD
- Tue, Jul 14Online Summer Camp Challenge!Jul 14, 2020, 11:00 AM – 12:00 PMOnline Summer Camp Challenge!For the first time, Tribe is offering an online camp like no other. We will meet online on the first day then participants will receive daily customized challenges via text, for which you must provide a video by the end of the day. Read more below..
- Sat, Jul 11Location is TBDJul 11, 2020, 4:00 PM – 9:00 PMLocation is TBDFor this Summer backyard jam, we will follow social distancing guidelines, but still make a magical night of music and long-distance socializing with a house band, sing-along songs, and a small tribe appreciation performance by your favorite Fiddle Preacher. :)
- Sat, Jun 27Location is TBD
- Sat, May 23Location is TBD
- Sat, Apr 25https://zoom.us/j/97880633374
- Sat, Apr 25Location is TBD
- Sat, Apr 18https://zoom.us/j/95101026114?pwd=b0EyTVB
- Sat, Feb 222438 Kensington Ave SFeb 22, 2020, 5:00 PM – 8:00 PM2438 Kensington Ave S, 2438 Kensington Ave S, Salt Lake City, UT 84108, USAMary will use her vast background in classical violin as well as her fiddle know-how to coach us in the finer points of violin vibrato. The workshop is focussed around violin/fiddle players. But all are welcome and will have some take-aways at the end of the night.
- Sat, Mar 212438 Kensington Ave SMar 21, 2020, 5:00 PM – 8:00 PM2438 Kensington Ave S, 2438 Kensington Ave S, Salt Lake City, UT 84108, USASt. Paddy's Day- themed, we will do our best to create a friendly Irish pub session, complete with Irish themed pot luck, songs, fiddle tunes and whatever else our Tribester lads and lassies can concoct! (Often there's a little Bulgarian, or rock and roll, etc... thrown in for good measure.)
bottom of page