top of page

Fri, Dec 20


Westminster College

Utopia Early Music Tribe Night

Utopia Early Music is opening their dress rehearsal to tribesters (that's US) before their Celtic Christmas Concerts. Event for current Fiddle Preacher Tribe members only.

Registration is Closed
See other events
Utopia Early Music Tribe Night
Utopia Early Music Tribe Night

Time & Location

Dec 20, 2019, 6:00 PM

Westminster College, 1840 1300 E, Salt Lake City, UT 84105, USA

About the event

I have long thought that the audience only gets 70% of the experience of a live performance and that the other utterly inspiring 30% can only be experienced close up, from a performers perspective. This sparked an idea that I would love my students to experience, not only how a professional rehearsal goes, but also to have the opportunity to feel the music of a performance up close. 

I have asked and they have agreed to allow us to experience the soaring voices and expert musicians of Utopia Early Music (including your favorite Fiddle Preacher) up close so you can have the same experience I have during rehearsals of these amazing performances. 

We are limited to 10 tribesters at this event. Seating will be front row, to the side of the musicians, and/or behind the musicians in the close as we can get without getting creepy. You will be able to move around and sneak out for a break when you need one. They just ask that we don't distract or disturb. 

I can't WAIT for some of you to experience what may be your future as professional musicians!

Note: Venue Changes!

We will first meet at the Starbucks inside of Barnes and Noble at 4:30pm for beverages or whatever you would like to purchase from their menu then make our way as a caravan to Westminister College between 5:15 and 5:30pm. 

Be advised that once the rehearsal begins I will not be able to answer questions, as I have to be present with the musicians.  

This is a closed event for current Fiddle Preacher Tribe members only. 

Share this event

bottom of page